Summary of New Loans & Laws Webinar
Resources for financial assistance:
- SBA Loan: Disaster assistance loans should you need financial assistance during this time. If you need an assist in gathering your financial reports, please let us know.
- Unemployment: There are new provisions put in place during this time of declared national disaster.
- https://www.dol.gov/general/topic/unemployment-insurance (once you are on this page, scroll down a bit to see “Guidance on Unemployment Insurance Flexibilities”)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (IF it gets passed by the Senate).
Resources for continued health and business information:
- CDC (Center for Disease Control): https://www.cdc.gov/
- WHO (World Health Organization): https://www.who.int/
- DOL (US Dept. of Labor): https://www.dol.gov/ and the State DOL site that applies to you.
Other resources and information you may find useful:
- Quickbooks sites: They’ve specified 2 sites they will consistently be updating with resources to help and guide their clients. Both sites are within the following article
- Federal tax relief: Deadline to pay federal taxes owed pushed 90 days
- ADP podcast: Covid-19 Guidance for Employers
We also encourage you to be in communication with all the following that apply to you:
- Health Insurance provider
- Payroll Company
- Credit Cards, other loans